Thursday, October 30, 2014

Reminiscing

Since I was a patojito, I like listening to something to fall asleep to, whether it's the radio (just loud enough for a constant murmur, low enough for it to be gibberish), music, or a fan.

So right now, I'm listening to Pandora and Bon Iver's For Emma comes on and, while I can't make out the lyrics, the music gives me nostalgia.

I haven't been very active on blogger lately, what with job hunting and the frustration that it brings. Recently, I had the good fortune of being able to choose between two job offers. While my decision was well thought and prayed out, I hate the feeling of taking a life-changing decision. It feels so absolute, and while I know it isn't--most likely the chord sequence just emphasizing all the "could have beens" in my head--it still is nerve wracking.

I wish I knew 100% I made the right choice.

In the end, it will have been, because there is no way to test otherwise, I suppose.

What is the what.

1 comment:

Researcher said...

The best decision is the one that is made. You know, there is people that never fails... because they never try anything.